1.75" RS Accent Tactical Collar with Custom Embroidery
Insanely rugged and over the top design by Ruff Swag.
Made right here in Utah, USA!
These are custom made, so it will take about 1 week to have them made and then shipped.
Our 1.75" Tactical Dog Collars are made custom for your dog.
These have 3 inches of adjustability. This gives you 1.5 inches on each side of the length you specify. This low amount of adjustability really allows our collars to be as strong and thick as possible.
Our V Ring is placed on the collar so that it sits on the back of your dogs neck resting towards their shoulders. We decided to place the V Ring there so that when using the collar for agitation it creates a straighter line through their shoulders.
We placed the heavy duty buckle on the right side of the dogs neck. This allows the name or patch area to display on the left side for better visibility.
If you add a handle for your dog's collar it will sit over the top of the V Ring.
- Thick 1.75" Mil Spec nylon webbing to create a strong Collar that will last!
- We use Raptor Buckles that are heavy-duty, extra strength quick-release buckles that are constructed of aerospace-grade 7075 aluminum and are surprisingly light-weight.
- Made in the USA
- 7075 Aluminum
- Inner Adjuster Bar (for belt webbing)
- Exceeds NFPA 1983 Section 22.214.171.124 (load bearing test)
- Exceeds MIL-STD-810F (salt spray and blowing sand/dust)
- MBS Direct Rating: 2,000 lbs
- MBS Indirect Rating: 4,000 lbs
- Mil Spec V Ring rated at 2,500 lbs. to handle any size dog.
- Additional Velcro loop available on the outside for custom patches.
- Velcro gives adjustability with our unique design that places the Velcro on the inside of the collar to hide the Velcro and ensures the collar doesn't slip or move when your dog pulls.
- Excellent for Bite Work, Agitation Work, K9 Patrol Work etc.
Carefully measure your dogs neck. We use a soft measuring tape. Please double check your measurements. No refunds are available for incorrect measurements.
For more information about our collars and proper measuring, watch this video!